Week In Review: Friday Mar 18th
I’m on the road again for 50k number two of the season. Not looking forward to this one as much. The course doesn’t really excite me, and there are a ton of crazy fast runners here so it’ll be a miracle if the leaders haven’t flown home by the time I finish. Stupid fast people!
Anyhoo, the season’s almost done…
- We had the Lahti XC World Cup races: the pursuits and the sprints, and some brief recaps, despite a few snafus with the live timing.
- The World Biathlon Champs wrapped up with the mass start races.
- I gave a very general assessment of how the US and Canadian teams fared at World Biathlon Championships compared to the past.
- The final weekend of biathlon WC racing is under way starting with some sprints, and a recap in which I managed to put my foot in my mouth.
- Now the XC World Cup Final mini-stage race thingy is going on, starting with a classic sprint (recap) and continuing with the prologue.